Friday, April 27, 2012

How do I get a better video card for my laptop to play games?

I have a Toshiba a300, 320gig hard drive, 2.2 ghrts, 2.0 ram. It also has some intel thing. Anyway when I play the sims 2 , it loads it well and i can play in small blocks, but it gets very choopy in larger areas. Im assuming its the video card, how do I upgrade?|||Unfortunately, you can't upgrade the vid card on a laptop. However, you can upgrade the RAM, which would help gaming performance. Use high quality RAMs like Crucial:

http://killer-dealz.com/crucial|||some lappys have a spot for video cards but most are onboard video. you maybe stuck. check your support site for optional devices.|||you can''t upgrade laptops except ram,hard drive and dvd drive|||Can't do it on a laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment