Friday, April 27, 2012

How to tell if my laptop supports video card?

I have tune up utilities 2012 and it shows me the system info and there's a video card Intel(R) HD Graphics, and I also have the advanced system care v5.0.0 and it shows me that I have Intel(R) HD Graphics 1.68 GB, I'm a little bit confused.|||I'm sorry I don't fully understand your question so I will give you three answer for what I think your question is

1: if you're asking if the graphics chip currently in your laptop is supported by your laptop, yes it is supported, a manufacturer wouldn't put non supported hardware in something that has their name on it (cough cough* I'm looking at you Asus)

2: if you're asking whether or not you can change a laptops video card, yes you can but its very risky, its like brain surgery, almost literally, and finding laptop video cards is also almost near impossible, you also have to make sure you have the right power supply and enough room and so on

3: if you're wondering why they show up differently, its because one is listing just the type of chip and the other is listing the type + the total shared vram memory it has, Intel makes onboard graphics chips so if you were wondering, it won't do you much good for gaming

No comments:

Post a Comment