Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I update my video card on my Toshiba Laptop?

I got some PC games for Christmas and they freeze my computer up, so I looked at the games website and it said that my video card might need to be updated how do I do that, or is that not the problem?|||Depends on what you mean by updated. If the drivers need to be updated you should be able to find a copy of the updated drivers on the Laptop MFG.'s website.



If you mean get a new video card, you will have to get a whole new motherboard for the laptop b/c the video card is built in. Sometimes it's easier to just get a new laptop when you get to the bottom line of the expenses.|||been repeating time and again . . .



graphics in laptops is pretty much non upgradeable

> even graphics cards for that matter



only possibility is going up with your ram., that way more of shared graphics can me made available > situation demanding



check if updated driver helps, which i doubt ... all the best nevertheless

No comments:

Post a Comment