Friday, April 27, 2012

Where can I find a seller of replacement video cards for laptops over 2 years old?

The graphics card in an older Toshiba Satellite (5105-S501) has seemed to have died. I can't find any replacement video cards for sale. The original card is an nVidia Geforce 4 440 go.



Can anyone direct me to someplace where I can find this card, a viable substitute, or any sites that may just help point me in the right direction?



Thank you.|||I am afraid you are out of luck. I dont know specifically for that laptop, but generally you can not change a video card on a laptop. Even if you can change the video card, the replacements are very rare and not too powerful.|||You cannot replace a video card in a laptop. They are not like desktops with slots for a new card.



On a laptop the video card is integrated into the main ( aka motherboard )



That is the problem with laptops you cant upgrade them much at all.



memory or expansion card ( ie. Wifi, modem, video capture cards) are the only thing you can replace.|||Last time I bought from this web site, I hope this time they have it

http://www.Dealinsecond.com

No comments:

Post a Comment