Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I upgrade the MB used in my integrated video card?

I just "inherited" an old laptop from my dad, and the integrated video card only runs at 16 MB when the system had 256 MB of RAM. Now it has 512, but the integrated Radeon Mobility 7500 video card still runs at only 16 MB. How do I divert more memory to the video card?|||I'm very sorry to say,.... you don't. Even the newest laptops can't have their integrated video upgraded without the purchase of a new motherboard. Sorry bro.|||Unfortunately you cannot "divert" more memory to the video card. The RAM for the system is different for the RAM on the video card. Your best bet would be to upgrade the video card. If its even possible on the laptop. Since the card is "integrated" i don't think you would be able to upgrade on a laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment