Friday, April 27, 2012

What are some good laptop video cards, i can replace my current one with?

my current card cant handle games very well in my laptop, so i was hoping to upgrade, but idk anything about lap top video cards, or if you can even replace them.|||In laptop You can not change Graphics card



This ASUS N53SV-XE1 laptop is exactly like mine. I just got this one from [...] a few month ago.

Everithing is very good except screen resolution (but I get used to it) and keyboard flexibility.

After a 3 month of use one key is working not really good. I know that I have warranty, but to send a laptop somewhere is not a good idea for me ... I will change a keyboard my self later when it will be available.



i7 Performance for this money is amazing. I add 4 gb ram more and now it is just super powerful.



Overall I am happy with this laptop.|||If you are going to get a large, high-resolution LCD display on your laptop, or you’re planning to attach an external monitor, make sure you get some good video. The standard low-end built-in graphics from Intel or chipset manufacturers will always be listed as “integrated” and will usually be the base graphics offered. Sometimes it’s just a little more costly to get better graphics, and we recommend going for the better solution.|||Sorry, not possible.

Laptop video cards are soldered to the motherboard and cannot be upgraded.

No comments:

Post a Comment