Friday, April 27, 2012

What video cards can I upgrade to or...?

I just recently got an old laptop from a friend and the hard drive was fried so I bought a new hard drive, but now when I try to open Minecraft it says I have bad video card drivers. I have updated and it still won't even play in the browser, so I decided that I need a new video card. What would be good to use for my system? My other solution is just to get a new laptop... laptop or video card?



Current Laptop

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, build 2600)

System Model: Inspiron 6000

Video Card:Mobile Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML Express

Chip Type: Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML Express Chipset

Display Mode: 1280x800 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: Plug and Play Monitor|||You are S.O.L. bud. Your laptop doesn't have an interchangeable video card. Most laptops don't.|||You can't update a graphics card on that laptop. Your problem seems to be that you just have bad drivers, which are a download... so try updating them.|||Laptop = Permanent video card.. Sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment