Friday, April 27, 2012

Is it possible to buy just a video card for a laptop to upgrade it?

I purchased a laptop and when I purchased it I was shooting for just economy so i picked just what i needed so I picked the most basic video card available for it. Now I need a much better video card on it so I am wondering if I can purchase just the video card or if someone can upgrade just the video card|||The video card is integrated with the motherboard. The only way you can change it is to change the motherboard,and chaning your motherboard is quite expensive. I will advise you to get a new laptop if the graphics is really needed, else forget about upgrading it.

Hope it helps you.|||nope laptop graphic card can't be changed. ONly desktop computer could change.|||On a laptop the video card is integrated into the motherboard so if you want to change your motherboard then you can but no you cant upgrade just the video card

No comments:

Post a Comment