Thursday, April 26, 2012

What kinds of laptops have mxm video cards?

I want to get a laptop that will allow me to replace my video card, when I want to upgrade. So, what brand/model supports these?|||Hate to tell you this but mxm is basically obsolete with newer laptops due to the last nvidia cards supporting this would be 6800 or 7800s and are limited to those cards so its really no upgrading. The only time you can upgrade your laptop cards bedsides that is sometimes major gaming companies such as alienware will take in your laptop and upgrade restrained to the upgrades when you purchased it though to be honest i am not 100% sure that this is available with newer models but i know for slightly older ones it is. If i remember dells xps higher end line offers upgrades as well but once again not 100% sure|||as far as my knowledge goes there is no laptop to date in which you can replace the gpu|||if only i knew watt MXM was!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment