Friday, April 27, 2012

Gaming laptop help? video cards and stuff?

going laptop shopping in a couple of days and i like to play steam games on a laptop but have no idea what i should be looking for as in video cards and whatnot



so what should i be looking for? i mean i dont want an alienware laptop sort of thing i just want an affordable gaming laptop|||i think ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop is a great deal. I spent a long time researching laptops in the 500-800 dollar price range to figure out what the best fit for me would be. After comparing and researching for weeks, I randomly found this listing for this laptop one night, and purchased it 10 minutes later. Even though this laptop had only 10 reviews and less than 3 stars, my gut told me to go with it.............|||3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: 17 Mar

New Desktop Video Card & Laptop Help? General PC Help. ... a gaming laptop but whats the best brand an what things do i need look for?|||Alienware M11x|||There really aren't any good affordable gaming laptops. For a decent one you'd need to pay at least $1k.|||Well I have a HP Pavilion dv6 (072eo) and it has a ATI 6770 GPU and it works out pretty well for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment