Monday, May 7, 2012

Adding a video card to a laptop with an integrated one?

Hi. I have a gateway nv780 laptop. I think I might have a slot to where I can add a video card then make my integrated one not respond and use the new video card. Can anyone tell me if this is pobbile with this laptop?|||here is again a good deal I found



IOGear USB 2.0 External VGA Video Card GUC2015V

*Box Content - 1x USB to SXGA Adapter, 1x Quick Start Guide, 1x 4 feet USB 2.0 Cable, 1x CD-ROM with User Guide and Installation Software

*Mobile Use - Do multiple screen displays and presentations without bringing another computer

*Graphic Use - Use second display for pallets/tools

*Data Entry Use - Type documents on one screen while viewing reference material on the other

*Wall Street - Use a notebook for viewing charts and live data at the same time on multiple screens

http://www.amazon.com/IOGear-External-Vi…



you can visit below link you can find more options here :

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-…|||It's not possible to upgrade a laptop video card they are directly on the motherboard : /|||not possible|||Short answer is no, there is no place to put it.

No comments:

Post a Comment