Wednesday, May 9, 2012

What kind of video card do I need for my HP Pavilion ze2000 laptop?

It is 5 years old. I recently bought a hard drive (b/c it crashed) and updated my RAM and now I'm getting vertical stripes on my laptop screen. I read it's because of the video card Is that the reason for the vertical stripes? if not then what is and how can i fix it???????????? i deserve a working laptop but not enough money to buy a new one.|||Sorry... that would have integrated graphics... there is no replacing the graphics without a whole new motherboard. Better off buying a whole new laptop. BTW, most laptops are integrated graphics, very very few have actual graphics cards.|||You can't simply sway the video card of a laptop yourself, but try to do a windows update to make sure your video drivers are updated.|||U cant upgrade it .Get a external graphics card.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?u…|||u cant upgrade it .

No comments:

Post a Comment