Wednesday, May 9, 2012

How can I get my chipset family 945GM video card to be compatible with derectX 9.0c?

It works with every version up to 9.0 but not with 9.0c which is required to run the sims2. I have a dell laptop and can't replace the video card. Is there a patch or something I can download?|||I could be wrong because I don't follow onboard video that much, but I thought the 945 was DX9c compatible. Try searching Intel's website for any driver updates. Check the sims2 website for any patches. My wifes 9700pro plays sims2 just fine, so certainly your more recent card could also.|||no video cards are either compatible or not. its a hardware thing you can't just make the video card accept 9.0c



The best you can do is download directx 9.0c and if it doesnt work then you're out of luck until you can find another computer with a better video card

No comments:

Post a Comment