Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Can I change my Laptops Video Card?

I want to change my video card if its possible and what type is the best that goes to my laptop?! I want to edit HD video now and probably play Prototype/WoW or something.





Toshiba M305-S4920



OS:

Genuine Windows Vista® Ultimate



Processor:

Intel® Centrino® 2 Processor Technology featuring Intel®

Core™2 Duo Processor P8600

Memory:

4096MB DDR2 System Memory (2 Dimm)

Max supported =8192MB

Video Graphics:

Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with

32MB-1759MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory

Hard Drive:

320GB (5400RPM) Hard Drive (SATA)|||No, I'm not going to allow it|||Sorry, you can't.



This is something you should have considered before buying a laptop -- if you plan on gaming on it you wouldn't have bought a laptop without a dedicated video card.



Intel integrated graphic chipsets scrapes the bottom of the barrel in terms of graphic capabilities.



The only alternative may be an external GPU such as the Fujitsu-Siemens AMILO GraphicBooster (expensive though).|||No. You cannot upgrade a laptop's video card.|||nope

No comments:

Post a Comment