Monday, May 7, 2012

Does the OCZ 17" Gaming DIY Laptop Come With Video Cards?

I'm on the market for a new gaming laptop so my first instinct was to go to Alienware I assumed that would be the easiest way to get a good laptop. However the cost is pushing me to the DIY laptop option that I think would be better in the long run. I've found a good DIY laptop but as I am new to building laptops I'm confused. Does the OCZ 17" DIY laptop (link below) come with the graphics cards already installed or do I have to purchase them separately? Also if anyone has any advice on building my own laptop it would be appreciated.



-Link-

(http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/diy_notebooks/ocz_diy_17-gaming_notebook-small_intel-ati_crossfire_edition-small_)|||YES. If you order the unit with part number ending in XTX2, it has got dual ATI HD 3870 in crossfire configuration. Part number ending in XT has only one HD 3870 graphics card in it.|||OCZ is new to the bare-book market mate.



Try this, Core i7 too. Link: http://www.xoticpc.com/sager-np9280-buil…



I almost bought one the other day, but they couldn't / wouldn't guarantee its arrival before I leave the states....

No comments:

Post a Comment