Monday, May 7, 2012

Can I buy or download video cards for laptops?

I have the Sims 2 Double Deluxe, and I'm unable to play it. My video card is outdated. I have Mobile Intel(R) 965 Express Chipset Family. Can I buy a video card in stores?|||Yes, you can buy.



Now a day many online portal available in India, You can buy online they also provide Delivery facility.



I know few website Which form sell online and provide Delivery facility.



My favorite portal is suggest you may like service.|||A graphics card is hardware. You cannot download hardware. Compare it to a car, you cannot download a car either. As for changing the graphics card of a laptop, this is not possible. If you require a better graphics card, you will need to purchase a new laptop which has a better graphics card. That is the reason why most gamers purchase a normal computer instead of a laptop, since you can change components in the future when required.|||No. In Laptops the video is built onto the mainboard. You have to completely replace the internal mainboard.



It'd be like getting the entire engine changed in a car.



---

Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days

All generalizations are false, including this one.|||You can't download a physical piece of hardware, and sorry but laptop cards are mostly not upgradeable, especially Intel GMA|||Yes you can. You can also buy online

No comments:

Post a Comment