Sunday, May 6, 2012

Need help looking for new video card for laptop?

I have a Dell precision m6300 which is loaded with 8gb of ram, windows 7, core 2 duo core, and a Nvidia quadro 1600m. I need to know whats the best Video Card i could get for my laptop, i am a gamer and my budget is about 200-250$



thanks|||You Dell laptop has an NVidia Quadro 1600m integrated, and (like most laptops) doesn't have the option to put a different graphics card in. If you want a gaming machine that you can expand at will with newer/better hardware, you need to get yourself a desktop machine.



Dell precision m6300:

Graphics

NVIDIA Quadro

NVIDIA Quadro® FX 3600M 512MB dedicated or

NVIDIA Quadro® FX 1600M 256MB dedicated



EXPANDABILITY:

Express Card Slot:

One 54mm Express Card slot, supporting both 54mm and 34mm I/O

I/O Ports:

Docking connector, 6 USB 2.0, IEEE 1394, DVI, VGA, S-video, headphone/speaker out, microphone in, RJ-11, RJ-45, AC power

Docking:

D-Family Advanced Port Replicator, D-Family Docking Station, D/Monitor Stand

Modular Options:

24X CD-RW/DVD, 8X DVD +/- RW8, DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray|||I doubt you can change it in a laptop, check the Dell website to see

No comments:

Post a Comment